Re: Bugs

On Thu, 23 Apr 1998, Jason Gunthorpe wrote:

> Just fixed bug 21269, there is now a 120 second timeout in the http
> method.
>
> BTW, Scott - someone mentioned to me that the maitainer scripts do not
> call ldconfig, should they?

Well they would need it, except for the fact that the binaries use rpath
and so aren't currently effected by the lack of calling ldconfig.  I'm not
certain if I should bother or not, I purged apt, ran ldconfig, then
reinstalled and it ran without an ldconfig.

--
               Scott K. Ellis              |
            <ellis@valueweb.net>           |         Good, Fast, Cheap