Re: premature aborts?

Hi,

	I have good news. With the -m option, the upgrade went all the
 way (postgresql failed to configure, cause initdb is not found, but
 that is not apt's problem).

	I still have a nit: I like this behaviour (and, in fact, would
 suggest this being the default) but for one thing: I do not want all
 the error messages to vanish as well.

	Ideally, I would like apt to be forgiving of external site,
 while warning about (and logging, if possible) any error while
 downloading, so I may file a report with the archive manager ot
 whoever responsible.

	manoj

--
 Colson's Law: If you've got them by the balls, their hearts and minds
 will follow.