premature aborts?

Hi,

	Is there a way to build in a trifle more tolerance for the
 upgrade process? In the session detailed below, a package failed the
 md5sum, and the whole upgrade stopped dead.

	I think that if there a way to put a package on hold
 temporarily and recalculate the ordering, one can handle fasiled
 downloads and all.

	Also, does apt check secondary archives (I do not have any, at
 the moment, but I shall rectify that)?

	Short of deselecting the failed package (or putting it on
 hold), I can see no way of using apt upgrade.

	manoj

<root@tiamat:[.../clients/cmdline]> apt-get upgrade
Updating package status cache...done
Checking system integrity...ok
7 packages upgraded, 0 newly installed, 0 to remove and 0 not upgraded.
1 packages not fully installed or removed.
Need to get 1097k/1759k of archives. After unpacking 350k will be freed.
Do you want to continue? [Y/n]
Get http://llug.sep.bnl.gov/debian/ unstable/non-free doom [236k]
Get http://llug.sep.bnl.gov/debian/ unstable/non-free rocks-n-diamonds [861k]
ERROR http://llug.sep.bnl.gov/debian/dists/unstable/non-free/binary-i386/games/rocks-n-diamonds_0.9b-4.deb
  Incorrect MD5Sum
<root@tiamat:[.../clients/cmdline]>

--
 "Of all the tyrannies that affect mankind, tyranny in religion is the
 worst." Thomas Paine