Bug in apt.2.deb

I installed, it removed the old deity.  That was fine.

I then did an apt-get dist-upgrade, and an apt-get update on the cmdline.  No
prob.

Then I went into dselect, selected access method, apt, and got this screen:

---
         Set up a list of distribution source locations

 Please give the base URL of the debian distribution.
 The access schemes I know about are: http file

 For example:
              file:/mnt/debian,
              ftp://ftp.debian.org/debian,
              http://ftp.de.debian.org/debian,

Use of uninitialized value at /usr/lib/dpkg//methods/apt/setup line 128 (#1)

    (W) An undefined value was used as if it were already defined.  It was
    interpreted as a "" or a 0, but maybe it was a mistake.  To suppress this
    warning assign an initial value to your variables.

 URL []:
---
Note the error message.

Here is the md5sum.
d791081cac510a973e0b9e6e22881efb  /usr/lib/dpkg//methods/apt/setup

Adam