Re: Things to do

Jason Gunthorpe wrote:

> On Tue, 31 Mar 1998, Behan Webster wrote:
>
> > Jason Gunthorpe wrote:
> > >
> > >   - Behan: Can you look at the 'command line GUI' that is apt-get? Looks
> > >     like it is going to stay.
> >
> > I've been wanting too, but I can't find it anywhere?  I've been looking
> > for it for weeks on our mirror.  Where can it be found?
>
> ftp://llug.sep.bnl.gov/debian/project/experimental/deity_19980324-1_i386.deb

Ah.  That would explain things.  I was looking for a package called
dpkg-get*.deb

I missed much of the debate over it when you announced it as we lost
email connectivity precisely at that point.  We only caught the tail end
of that lovely flame war.  8)

I have that package in our local mirror.

Thanks,

Behan

--
Behan Webster     mailto:behanw@verisim.com