Things to do

I have just been going over my little list here, something that seem to
have been forgotten,
  - Brian: Announce the APT name
  - Behan: Recall that big long email I sent? I have a copy at
    http://www.debian.org/~jgg/deity/TODO - did you have anything
    you wanted to say?
  - Manoj: FTP Method? Still need to finish up the dselect Setup thing
    too - it needs to write the sources.list file
  - I need someone to write some shell/perl to tie the update method
    into dpkg's --*-avil functions
  - Behan: Can you look at the 'command line GUI' that is apt-get? Looks
    like it is going to stay.

I think that is all, I am hoping to run some sort of formalized full
function testing of apt-get in the very near future.

Thanks,