Re: dpkg-get and closed door development ...

Manoj Srivastava <srivasta@datasync.com> wrote:
> >From: Tom Christiansen <tchrist@mox.perl.com>
> Overhearing these remarks, the vicar sets down his own pint and shakes
> his head sadly as he tries to explain the gypsies' behaviour.

Of course, gypsies are a real people and in real life are not very
like those portrayed in this story (that is: many or most contribute
something positive to society).

So that's something else to take offense over, I suppose...

--
Raul, perfectly happy with the name deity but not happy with this thread
to which he's contributing.