Fwd: Re: Something is very wrong with this group

Here's another potential member...

                                          Brian
                                 ( bcwhite@verisim.com )

      Management should work for the engineers, not the other way around.
--- Begin Message ---
bruce@va.debian.org wrote:

> A while back, Brian advertised that the "Deity" project needed more
> programmers. Nobody has volunteered. However, many of the

Ok, what needs doing?  Or have you received enough help?  I've got
experiance with UI's and have done some HTML/Java work.  Currently I'm
writing 'piles' of ksh scripts for Bell South (glamorous contractor
life).

Also, I've been pretty persistent on the last release in testing the
install, specifically the 1.2MB set seemed to miss testing.

L8r -- Greg.
--
What do you want to spend today?
Debian GNU/Linux  (Free for an UNLIMITED time)

--- End Message ---