Re: more names

bruce@va.debian.org wrote:

> I apologize to all ferrets everywhere. I had a roommate 13 or 14 years ago
> who kept ferrets, probably badly, and they were nasty.

I guess we all have different experiences.  All the ones I've played
with have been great. Oh well.

> Living in the woods I guess I am getting frustrated with varmints. Raccoons
> on the roof. Deer eating the backyard plants. Snakes in the pool. Newts and
> banana slugs in the entry hall. Coyotes howling at night. We only saw a dead
> scorpion once so far. And this is Berkeley!

My fiance would go crazy.  She loves all those animals.  The only reason
we don't own a zoo is because we still live in an apartment.  8)

However, I agree with you.  Amongst other things, I certainly wouldn't
want to find a snake in the pool.  8)

Later,

Behan

--