Re: name

On 4 Feb 1998 bruce@va.debian.org wrote:

> I sent an informal survey to debian-devel and will summarize to the
> deity list any name suggestions I get.

Thanks. I will have to hax0r the CVS tree to remove the names from some of
the files once there is some sort of concensus..

Brian,
For just this reason I was thinking of moving the deity cvs tree to va
(since I have a login there) and in the process making some of the changes
that have been brewing for a while, like moving directories around and
changing file names, etc. Unfortunately this is cvs's big weak spot :|

However I think the Greenhouse thing should get it's cvs working on va
first..