Re: Auto install code

On Fri, 23 Jan 1998, Behan Webster wrote:

> Jason Gunthorpe wrote:
> >
> > Speaking of keywords, I still haven't been able to get an OK on this
> > proposal, it looks like we will not have this information avail by the
> > time we release.. What should we do?
>
> Since we probably won't be releasing deity until Debian 2.1 or so, we
> still have time to lobby the dpkg folks.

Last I prodded for this I got an email from Christian (Policy guy). He
said the decision on adding new fields was to wait for klee to introduce
his new source format but that klee was very busy and it may be a good
idea to reopen discussion.

AFAIK this died out again. I strongly suggest that you start a topic on
debian-policy for this specific item.