Latest version

Okay,

Tonites version of Deity is actually verging on doing something.

What is implemented in the doing something area is:

1) Smart AutoUpgrading
   This is the Stage 1 we talked about. It determines what packages will
   be placed in the 'Install' State and which will be placed in the Keep
   state. It is performed when Deity first starts.

2) The Mark * menu items work
   These allow you to select Delete, Keep, Install on an individual
   package basis and see the immediate effects. The items are aliased to
   the D, K and I keys

What isn't done yet is the Stage 2 code for D/K/I changing.

I just 'simulated' an upgrade of a bo machine to hamm with deity, it's
kinda neat. Very different from dselect at least!

Oh, don't try the slang version, there is alot of print statements that
mess up the console.