New Snapshot

Hi,

Scott has compiled up the latest snapshot, it should be in
project/experimental 'soon'. (980106) Scott has put it at
http://aroostook.stormcrow.ml.org/pub/debian/ and I copied it to
www.debian.org/~jgg/deity/.

This version contains a finished version of the display side of the tree.
That is you can browse the packages, dependancies and provides, manipulate
what is shown in the list and do some other rudimentry manipulations.

The mouse doesn't work (that is comming) so you have to use the keyboard
to change selections, +/- expand the branches. I no longer have any
pending changes for anything on the tree display so it is important to
begin making sure it is correct and what Behan wants now. Also all of the
menus which do something do the thing that I think is correct.