Re: Hi

Hi,

	I have managed to get my machine back to the stage I can read
 mail (I'm still in the process of loading case histories and
 documentation for work).

	I'll probably be able to get to Deity early the coming week (I
 need to get an IRC client too); thankfully, the ordering algorithm is
 quite simple, so it is mostly a data structures problem.

	Did anyone save the document about Deity goals I sent around?
 I lost my copy in the drive crash, and I'm hoping some ne saved a
 copy (is there an archive? I think someone mentioned that, but I
 can't seem to locate an archive off hand). I'd also like to format
 that into SGML and put it into CVS.

	manoj
--
 Peaceful of body, peaceful of speech and with his mind thoroughly
 stilled, the bhikkhu who has rid himself of attachment to the world -