New UI checkin

Hi all,

I just checked in the new UI code and ran it through a clean checkout
build cycle. The sources out of cvs are 740k and it uses up 10 megs when
you build it and took a bit over 4 minutes to complete the whole thing
here (P166).

Since there have been some problems getting it to compile I'm including
the full output of the compile script. I generated this by:
  cvs co deity
  setup.build 2&>1 > ../info
[tail -f ../info in another window]

Behan, hopefully you can make this compile on your hamm machine! There
isn't much reason it shouldn't work on a bo machine, but you never know..

The interesting executables are build/clients/gui/deity and
build/clients/cmdline/dpkg-cache.

I have the latest version of all the tools listed in the README.build
file, check that before attempting to compile.

If it doesn't work then you might as well post 'info' to the list, I'm
curious what can go wrong. Scott might have some .deb files tomorrow, not
sure (Hi scott :>)

This is the really neat version with the fancy graphic thingies!