Re: New Screenshot

On Thu, 27 Nov 1997, Behan Webster wrote:

> Jason Gunthorpe wrote:
> >
> > I made vast changes to bring things more in line with Behan's web page.
> > The new screenshort is at http://www.ualberta.ca/~jgg/deity1.gif let me
> > know if it's OK so far. You will notice I added XPM support and drew up a
> > couple weak looking icons :>
> >

> It's looking good!

Good Good!

> One thing I forgot to mention before is that the columns should be
> Del/Keep/Inst (or I guess D/K/I).  Currently I think they are RIK
> (presumably Remove/Install/Keep).  Could you please change this?
> Thanks.

Yep, Will change that. Anything else you can see that is visually wrong?

I have changed from a highlight bar that covers the whole item to one that
only covers the package name [like most other lists like this]. I found it
nearly impossible to make icons that looked good on a white background and
a dark blue background.

> Other than that, I now have a more or less up-to-date hamm system (on my
> home machine), so hopefully I'll be able to run the deity demos now!

Oh good! I'll get the source for this version checked in later this week,
I still want to change some filenames.

It's probably simplest to use the .debs Scott prepares now and then. Try
compiling it once though, might get lucky..