Re: New Ppl..

On 17 Nov 1997, Ben Gertzfield wrote:

>     Jason> Ben (che) could you possibly ask some of your Gimp friends
>     Jason> if they are interested?
>
> I've talked with Tuomas Kuosmanen (one of the best GIMP artists around
> -- see http://tigert.gimp.org/) and he's said it sounds interesting!
>
> He said that he'd be happy to participate in the discussions -- can
> someone please add "tigert@gimp.org" to the mailing list?

Brian, can you ensure these two ppl are on the deity list? I'm not sure
who runs the list but I'm told neigther is but they should be :>

 Tuomas Kuosmanen <tigert@gimp.org>
 Ben Gertzfield <che@debian.org>

Also check that Tom lees is on as well,
 Tom Lees <tom@lpsg.demon.co.uk>

While you are editing the list please remove Ben,
  Ben Ciaccio <ben@righton.org>
  Ben Ciaccio <ciaccio@debian.org>

I haven't had an email from Jeffrey Ebert today, but we did speak briefly
yesterday.

Thanks,