Re: Fwd: Re: Deity Access

> I think we should make it quite clear that the source in CVS is not for
> amature compilation and you should expect problems with automake. Actually
> I will be surprised if ANYONE gets it to compile.

The sadistic side of me says "let 'em suffer".  It's what they wanted,
after all.

However, a short README or something stating what is needed would probably
be a good idea and would help developers, too.

                                          Brian
                                 ( bcwhite@verisim.com )

     measure with micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with axe, hope like hell