Re: How to diagram the cache file structures?

Hi,
>>"Tom" == Tom Lees <tom@lpsg.demon.co.uk> writes:

Tom> What's the problem with hamm's version (it works for me)? Fixes
Tom> appreciated, I'm the current maintainer. File a bug report if you
Tom> get more info.

	Umm, nothing. I was having some problems logging in to CVS,
 and thought that maybe it was a version mismatch (turns out to be
 password error). I'm using the hamm cvs now. Thanks for the concern.

Tom> Also, the design doc looks good to me. However, it doesn't seem
Tom> to include enough detail about what the backing store/cache will
Tom> actually cache. Ie the current implementation is available and
Tom> status only, it is important to also store
Tom> /var/lib/dpkg/info/*.list somehow in a single structure for
Tom> speed.

	Well, since Jason has been asking about how to diagram the
 cache mechanism, I hoped he'd be more forthcoming on the details. ;-)

	manoj
--
 Canada: a few acres of snow.  Voltaire