Re: How to diagram the cache file structures?

On Tue, Sep 30, 1997 at 09:59:26AM -0500, Manoj Srivastava wrote:

> 	I think I'm going to extract Bo's CVS binary into
>  /usr/local/bin and try to log into the CVS server again. It's about
>  time I looked at the sources.

What's the problem with hamm's version (it works for me)? Fixes appreciated,
I'm the current maintainer. File a bug report if you get more info.

Also, the design doc looks good to me. However, it doesn't seem to include
enough detail about what the backing store/cache will actually cache. Ie
the current implementation is available and status only, it is important to
also store /var/lib/dpkg/info/*.list somehow in a single structure for speed.