Fwd: Re: Deity Access

Could somebody add an INSTALL file saying that there is nothing to install
yet?

                                          Brian
                                 ( bcwhite@verisim.com )

--- Begin Message ---
Thanks for doing this, even though it's pretty obvious that it is somewhat
premature.

I did as directed below, (after installing cvs) and everything seemed to
work very cleanly. However, there is an early error that makes me wonder.
The README file indicates an INSTALL file that doesn't seem to be
present. Did I miss something? If I du the tree created by cvs it comes to
a little over 600 k. Is this about right? Can anything actually be built
from this tree yet?

Thanks again for doing this.