[Pkg-xfce-devel] Bug#645421: Bug#645421: xfce4-terminal: does not work with w3m-img
- Subject: [Pkg-xfce-devel] Bug#645421: Bug#645421: xfce4-terminal: does not work with w3m-img
- From: corsac at debian.org (Yves-Alexis Perez)
- Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2011 20:39:41 +0200
- Message-id: <[🔎] 1318790381.30428.16.camel@scapa>
- In-reply-to: <20111016135926.GA1459@sedf.de>
- References: <[🔎] 20111015174147.11744.9855.reportbug@atom> <1318753314.30428.5.camel@scapa> <20111016135926.GA1459@sedf.de>
On dim., 2011-10-16 at 15:59 +0200, Sebastian Dalfu? wrote:
> On Sun, Oct 16, 2011 at 10:21:54AM +0200, Yves-Alexis Perez wrote:
> > Could you tell us exactly what you do, what you expect, what happens (a
> > bug report, something like that).
> To reproduce open xfce4-terminal and start w3m, with w3m-img installed.
> Use w3m to load a page that contains images.
> Normally these images should be visible, as they are when using e.g
> xterm or gnome-terminal, but as already said, they aren't.
> Here is a screenshot:
> xfce4-terminal is at upper left, xterm at upper right, and
> gnome-terminal at lower left.
Same thing happens in sakura (another vte-based terminal) so I'm not
sure if the problem lies in vte or something else, but in any case it
does not seem to be only linked to xfce4-terminal.
I wasn't aware one could display images like this inside a terminal, so
I guess it requires some specific features which might just not be
implemented there. But I don't know w3m-img so I could tell what.
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 836 bytes
Desc: This is a digitally signed message part