[Pkg-xfce-devel] Bug#419354: Bug#419354: xfwm4: moving or resizing a window "blocks" other windows
- Subject: [Pkg-xfce-devel] Bug#419354: Bug#419354: xfwm4: moving or resizing a window "blocks" other windows
- From: corsac at debian.org (Yves-Alexis Perez)
- Date: Tue, 13 May 2008 08:24:06 +0200
- Message-id: <[🔎] 1210659846.32022.30.camel@hidalgo>
- In-reply-to: <4621DD76.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- References: <4621DD76.email@example.com>
On dim, 2007-04-15 at 10:08 +0200, G?raud Meyer wrote:
> With the xfwm4 options of not drawing the content of windows that are
> being moved or resized activated, moving or resizing a window seems to
> stop the other windows.
This issue is now marked ?Invalid? in Xfce bugzilla. You can see more
info in http://bugzilla.xfce.org/show_bug.cgi?id=3617#c3
Basically, it's a bug in the sound application which shouldn require the
display just to play sound.
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Size: 189 bytes
Desc: This is a digitally signed message part
Url : http://lists.alioth.debian.org/pipermail/pkg-xfce-devel/attachments/20080513/84d64951/attachment.pgp