Re: radeon: "This chipset requires a kernel module version of 1.17.0"

przypadek wrote:
> W dniu 28.08.2012 23:04, Jonathan Nieder pisze:

>> Sure, can you reproduce this using kmod instead of module-init-tools?
[...]
> Yes I probably can if you tell me how.

By installing kmod and removing the module-init-tools package and
trying again.

Make sure you have kmod installed, though.  If you don't, your package
manager will correctly say "This is dangerous!" and it would be time
to cancel the test.