Re: xserver-xorg-video-ivtvdev: Changes to 'debian-experimental'

On Sun, 2011-01-02 at 19:14 +0000, Ian Campbell wrote:
> A small update to remove some now deprecated calls (xfree, xcalloc, xalloc).
>     Version number bumped to 1.1.2

I committed this new upstream version to the debian-experimental branch
of xserver-xorg-video-ivtvdev.git (as 1.1.2-1). Assuming the existing
version is building ok against the xserver in experimental I don't think
there is any pressing need for an upload but I figured it was worth
mentioning in case a newer xserver which removes the deprecated symbols
arrives before the package is uploaded for some other reason.

Ian.

--
Ian Campbell

You will have a long and unpleasant discussion with your supervisor.