(partly) stepping out as l10n "helper" for X packages

With this mail, I'd like to make it official that I don't really
follow l10n-related issues with X packages anymore.

Until now, as xorg was listed among "D-I l10n material", I was trying
to help committing incoming translations, mostly for xorg debconf
stuff.

Given the drastic reduction of debconf prompting for X (which I
welcome), this is much less relevant and I don't really pay attention
to incoming l10n stuff.

So, I prefer making it clear that I shouldn't be expected to deal with
l10n issues that come for X packages through the BTS.

Of course, I still can help for commit rounds from time to time, when
a release is prepared....but I probably need to be prodded about this.

I hope that this won't be too much of a problems, folks....