dropping xserver-xorg/config/device/driver

Hi,

before I push this I'd like to know from sparc people if there's still a
need for the code to choose a driver using prtconf in xserver-xorg's
postinst.  AIUI the reason it was kept was because sbus devices didn't
get their driver chosen automatically before, but since Bernhard's patch
to do that is now upstream I think we can now drop it.  Please tell me
now if this isn't true :)
Barring objections I'll probably push this next week.

Cheers,
Julien