Re: xorg-server: Changes to 'debian-experimental'

On Sat, Aug 18, 2007 at 01:22:02 +0200, Julien Cristau wrote:

> I've pushed my current xserver tree to the debian-server1.4 branch at
> http://git.debian.org/?p=users/jcristau/xorg-server.git and packages at
> http://users.alioth.debian.org/~jcristau/debian/
> In the next days I'll try to build a bunch of drivers and the xorg
> package.

I've now uploaded the packages I'm using.  They're not gpg-signed, your
computer might explode, use at your own risk ;)
You can add 'deb http://users.alioth.debian.org/~jcristau/debian ./' to
/etc/apt/sources.list.

I'll build other drivers if people ask for them.  Video drivers just
need to be rebuilt against the new xserver-xorg-dev, input drivers need
a change in debian/control to use Provides: ${xinpdriver:Provides}.
xf86-input-evdev should probably be updated to use its master branch.

Cheers,