333 COMMERCIAL STREET,
MANCHESTER NH 03105, UK

FROM: THE PROMOTION DIRECTOR
INTERNATIONAL PROMOTIONS DEPT.
REF: 7487/4360/4629
BATCH: 830923183-DX68

ATTN; WINNER,

RE: AWARD FINAL NOTIFICATION:,
We are pleased to inform you of the result of the Lottery Winners International programs held on the 29th of July, 2006. Your e-mail address attached to ticket number 986047296748-8562 with serial Number 4681-546 drew lucky numbers 5-24-78-62-11-08 which consequently won in the 1st category, you have therefore been approved for a lump sum pay out of 500,000.00.00Pounds (Five Hundred Thousand Pounds).CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Due to mix up in some numbers and names, we ask that you keep your winning information confidential until you file for your claim. This is part of our security protocol to avoid double claiming and unwarranted abuse of this program by some participants.
All participants were selected through a computer ballot system drawn from over 25,000 companies and 50,000,000 individual e-mail addresses and names from all over the World. This promotional program takes place every year.
This lottery program was organized by our group of philanthropist promoted and sponsored by Mr. Bill Gates of Microsoft Inc, eminent personalities like the sultan of Brunei, Multi Choice and other corporate Organisations.This lottery program was organized to improving the use of computer soft wares and for the benefit of every Microsoft user.
To file for your claim, please contact our fiducial Agent:
CONDO TRUST AGENCY. Foreign transfer manager.
Mr. Paul Franklin.
FAX +44 700 593 8064
Email:condotrust@katamail.com
They are your agent, and responsible for the processing and transfer of your winnings fund to you. Remember, all winnings must be filed not later than 29th of September,2006 or when authentic proof is given for the delay of filing.
Please note in order to avoid unnecessary delays and complications, remember to quote your reference number and batch numbers in all correspondence.
Furthermore, should there be any change of address do inform our agent as soon as possible. Congratulations once more from our members of staff and thank you for being a Winner in our promotional program.

Note: Anybody under the age of 18 years is automatically disqualified.

Sincerely yours,

Mrs. Victoria Smith,
Lottery Coordinator.

Confidentiality Notice:

The information contained in this e-mail and any attachments may be legally privileged and confidential. If you are not an intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender and permanently delete the e-mail and any attachments immediately. You should not retain copy oruse this e-mail or any attachment for any purpose, nor disclose all or any part of the contents to any other person.