ddcprobe with x86emu support

(Please Cc me on replies, I'm not subscribed)

Hi,

I recently fixed ddcprobe to use x86emu on arches where vm86(2) /
openfirmware isn't available (read: amd64, possibly ia64, etc).  It
seems to work fine for us in Ubuntu. I guess the changes are
interesting for Debian too.  Sources are in
http://archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/pool/main/x/xresprobe/ (newest at
this time of writing is 0.4.21, so
http://archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/pool/main/x/xresprobe/xresprobe_0.4.21.tar.gz
has the sources ).

Thanks a lot to Matthew Garrett for fixing vbetool to use x86emu and
thus make my job of fixing xresprobe a lot easier.

                                                                      `. `'
                                                                        `-