Re: Modular Xapps

On Fri, Feb 10, 2006 at 02:46:08PM +0100, Michel Dänzer wrote:
> On Thu, 2006-02-09 at 21:09 -0500, David Nusinow wrote:
> > On Thu, Feb 09, 2006 at 04:04:42PM +0100, Michel Dänzer wrote:
> >
> > > BTW, what's the plan for glxinfo and glxgears? Can't seem to find them
> > > anywhere in this.
> >
> > To be honest, I don't know. I realized they were missing but haven't had a
> > chance to go hunting for them. Since they're not in the xorg app directory
> > in CVS I don't know where they're living at this point.
>
> In the Mesa tree. They're now released in a separate MesaDemos tarball,
> so Daniel created a separate mesa-utils source package for Ubuntu.

Ok, cool. I'll grab them and we can keep them split out since they're from
a different source.

> PS: Should I upload the proto packages I changed or wait for other
> changes?

No, I'll start making uploads again real soon, once I'm comfortable with
the state of the server and drivers. I'll upload the protocol headers with
your changes then. After messing up the versioning of x11-common, I'm
hesitant to upload any more packages at this point until I'm happy that
they work :-)

 - David Nusinow