Patch audit "E": remainder of 060-069

061_savage_driver_1.1.27t.diff
  Upstream has an altered version of 1.1.27 derived from the DRI trunk.
  I think that that had already merged 1.1.27t.
  Furthermore, this patch appears to have a *reversionary* effect.
  I believe the patch is actually simply wrong.

063_fix_weak_deps.diff
  Complicated.

  The patch to xc/lib/GL/mesa/drivers/osmesa/Imakefile is present in the
  new patch of the same name.  Which is now upstream (but not in 6.8.2),
  as of revision 1.4 of xc/lib/GL/mesa/drivers/osmesa/Imakefile.  This means
  that it should perhaps be moved into 0000_backport_from_upstream.diff (it
  is miniscule).

  The patch to xc/config/cf/lnxLib.tmpl is not upstream.  However, some
  similar changes are upstream.  (Sigh.)  Differences:
   + SharedGLUReqs includes $(XLIB) upstream
   + SharedXpmReqs includes $(XLIB) rather than $(XONLYLIB) upstream
   + SharedDPSReqs includes $(SMLIB) $(ICELIB) upstream
   + SharedDPSTKReqs includes $(SMLIB) $(ICELIB) $(XTOOLLIB),
     and does *not* include MathLibrary, upstream.

  Probably the best thing to do is to check that there aren't any weak
  references with the upstream version (if so, it's OK.)

064_remove_duplicate_XShm_prototype.diff
  Upstream.

066_XKB_recognize_keypad_period_on_ABNT2_keyboards.diff
  Upstream.

067_fix_X11_and_xdm_build_problems.diff
  Needs porting.

--