Re: Re: X Strike Force X.Org X11 SVN commit: r259 - trunk/debian

On Fri, Jun 24, 2005 at 12:44:09PM -0400, Nathanael Nerode wrote:
> >Nathanael, here's your chance to
> >shine some more!
>
> Well, I'm a little bit dispirited by the overwhelming silence which my last
> submissions received.  :-P

I'm sorry about that, I've been focusing on the first stages for initial
upload so the patch audits were secondary to just getting functional
packages that were fit to upload to experimental. Please continue the work
you've been doing, it'll speed things along quite a bit!

> Apparently nobody has bothered to commit:
> http://lists.debian.org/debian-x/2005/06/msg00204.html

I know about this, I just need to do it. Branden, if you beat me to it,
feel free.

> Nor has anyone done anything about the NV commit backports:
> http://lists.debian.org/debian-x/2005/06/msg00203.html

I haven't had time to look at this at all yet, but I will.

> Perhaps if nobody has time to look at such things, you could give me
> commit access so you wouldn't have to?

That's up to Branden, but I'd be fine with it.

 - David Nusinow