[Vac] (Forced): Now-?

Hi all,
   I went to NYC for the sarge release party and found
that I left my laptop's power chord there. Since that
is my only computer, I'll be out of commission for a
while. I can get email at this address (or my
@debian.org one) but I won't be able to do much more
than respond to it.

   All of my work on the X.Org packaging is in the XSF
svn repo, but I think there is still at least one
problem with building packages. If the XSF manages to
knock all the items off the TODO list for -pre1v1 and
gets packages to build, *please* upload it to
experimental so we can get moving on -pre1v2 by the
time I get my laptop running again. Thanks!

 - David Nusinow

Discover Yahoo!
http://discover.yahoo.com/weekend.html