Re: Hopefully this doesn't represent XSF members

On Sat, Jun 04, 2005 at 01:00:42PM -0400, fire-eyes wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Just wanted to drop a note and mention this person who claims to be one
> of you, who is not exactly representing you all very well.
>
> <abrotman> god damn it
> * abrotman larts XSF
> <gravity> abrotman: Screw you
> <abrotman> gravity: ?
> <abrotman> what did i do?
> <gravity> Rather than lart the XSF you could, like, help out
> <FieldySnuts> wah.
> <abrotman> gravity: oh .. no .. my mouse theme is gone :)
> <abrotman> gravity: it's not that severe :)
> <gravity> Then don't bitch about it
> <FieldySnuts> someone needs a pacifier.
> <abrotman> gravity: well .. it did remove them .. without warning
> <zOap> wow, gravity, chill
> <gravity> zOap: I *am* a member of the XSF
> <gravity> And I'm kind of working on it. So... yeah.
> <gravity> Blow me.
> <zOap> gravity, hehe, lol, ok:)
> <abrotman> gravity: oh wait .. i've got one for you then :)
> <TwistedEmotions> Like all the groups they're in and all that?
> <FieldySnuts> you are really representing the XSF *very* well.
> <-- MID-Cloud has quit (Read error: 60 (Operation timed out))
> <abrotman> gravity: and it is potentially severe
> <FieldySnuts> are all XFS members such cocks?
> <gravity> FieldySnuts: Why yes. Yes we are.
> <FieldySnuts> XSF

*sigh* That would be me. If you have a problem with me, you can address me
privately. I don't like seeing myself or my fellow volunteers LART'ed for
spending our free time on such things. I spoke with abrotman in the part
that you snipped afterwards and we discussed the serious bug that he did
have a problem with, and it turns out that, *gasp* all those SVN commit
messges above that represent the work that I've been doing will hopefully
address his issue. For what it's worth, he's excited about the work I've
been doing to address the issues, and I think other people are as well.

As for FieldySnuts, if this is you (which I'm guessing it is), you were
banned from #debian in the past for being a dick. I have less than no
respect for the likes of you and the way you treat people. I can dredge
up megs of logs to prove it if you'd like. Anyhow, I'm done with displaying
this publicly. Reply to me if you want to continue this.

 - David Nusinow