Re: X Strike Force XFree86 SVN commit: r1308 - in trunk/debian: . patches

On Fri, Apr 23, 2004 at 03:07:12PM +0200, Fabio Massimo Di Nitto wrote:
> Branden, please be so kind to add your magic touch with $ID to the patch
> (hounestly i didn't check how to do that yet) and kill my itaglish here
> and there. I am trying hard to improve my english but i am sure that you
> will spot something wrong with it.

Done.

Just for future reference, the proper magical invocation for setting the
Id property is:

svn propset svn:keywords Id $filename

"propset" can also be abbreviated "ps".

This is already documented in my SVN tutorial[1].  ;-)

[1] http://necrotic.deadbeast.net/~branden/svn_pres/common_uses_of_properties.html

--
G. Branden Robinson                |    I must confess to being surprised
Debian GNU/Linux                   |    by the magnitude of incompatibility