Re: X Strike Force XFree86 SVN commit: r1320 - in people/fabbione/trunk/debian: . patches

On Tue, Apr 27, 2004 at 06:19:18PM +0200, Fabio Massimo Di Nitto wrote:
> On Tue, 27 Apr 2004, X Strike Force SVN Repository Admin wrote:
> Analysis:
> In order to not build fonts we need to be sure that host.def will contain
> #define BuildFonts NO
>
> Despite the fact that there might be better way to do so, this is one of
> them, others and probably betters can come later on by more experienced
> people. (Branded, does this ring a bell? ;))

Err, why not just re-define it to NO in host.def if you need to?

--
Daniel Stone                                                <daniels@debian.org>
Debian: the universal operating system                     http://www.debian.org