Re: Preparing -8

On Fri, 23 Apr 2004, Branden Robinson wrote:

> Well, the scope of this discussion is a pair of manpages, xdm.options(5)
> and xfs.options(5).
>
> Do you object to me documenting invoke-rc.d there instead of
> /etc/init.d?

Both arguments are valid imho and perhaps we can document both underlining
that /etc/init.d is to be used by experienced people only that know what
they are doing. Simple, easy and it will make everyone happy ;)

Thanks
Fabio

--
<user> fajita: step one
<fajita> Whatever the problem, step one is always to look in the error log.