Re: Processed: 008_fix_xgetpw_macro.diff breaks Xlib API.

On Thu, Apr 22, 2004 at 12:12:24AM -0700, Chris Waters wrote:
> So technically, what we have here is two bugs.  One against OpenMotif
> for depending on X internal symbols (symbols with mandatorily
> undefined behavior, at that).  And one against X upstream for code
> with undefined behavior.

I don't see why why a private function shouldn't be able to do whatever
it wants.

Stop using the internal symbol.

--
G. Branden Robinson                |    The best place to hide something is
Debian GNU/Linux                   |    in documentation.