Re: X Strike Force XFree86 SVN commit: r1308 - in trunk/debian: . patches

On Fri, 23 Apr 2004, X Strike Force SVN Repository Admin wrote:

> Author: fabbione
> Date: 2004-04-23 08:02:56 -0500 (Fri, 23 Apr 2004)
> New Revision: 1308
>
> Added:
>    trunk/debian/patches/913_debian_remove_code_ref_to_object_code_files.d=
> iff
> Modified:
>    trunk/debian/changelog
> Log:
> Add patch #913 to remove references to object code files inside the sourc=
> tree and be able to build again. Patch is debian specific (as per
> debian/README)
>
> Problem discovered building from source on i386.
> Fix to the FTBFS tested building from source on i386.
> Unable to test the fix on affect hardware (fabbione doesn't have these ca=
> rds).

Branden, please be so kind to add your magic touch with $ID to the patch
(hounestly i didn't check how to do that yet) and kill my itaglish here
and there. I am trying hard to improve my english but i am sure that you
will spot something wrong with it.

Thanks
Fabio

--
<user> fajita: step one
<fajita> Whatever the problem, step one is always to look in the error log.