Re: problems with SunBlade100 and Xfree 4.3

Hey there, thank you for the fast answer.

I think sid comes with the same version that sarge has.

I tried a downgrade the xserver-xfree86 to 4.1 (woody), but there were lots of
dependency problems.

Can I copy the ati drivers of other xserver-xfree86 to the one I'm running?

If this a bug and is not posted, how can I post it?