Re: X Strike Force XFree86 SVN commit: r1229 - in trunk/debian: . local

On Mon, Apr 12, 2004 at 09:35:44PM -0400, Aaron M. Ucko wrote:
> Yep, kibitzing again....
>
> X Strike Force SVN Repository Admin <branden+svnadmin@deadbeast.net> writes:
>
> > +will have to do so by hand (with \(oqinvoke-rc.d restart xdm\(cq, or by
>
> I believe you have "restart" and "xdm" swapped (but "xfs" and
> "restart" in the correct order below).

Good catch.  Thanks!

(This one certainly is not kibitzing; I'd be pretty steamed if I were
reading literal instructions on what to type at the shell prompt, and
they were wrong.)

Fixed in r1243.

--
G. Branden Robinson                |    Religion is regarded by the common
Debian GNU/Linux                   |    people as true, by the wise as