Re: Fabio Massimo di Nitto release-managing XFree86 4.3.0-8

On Tue, Apr 06, 2004 at 04:29:39AM -0500, Branden Robinson wrote:

> Okay.  Daniel supports you, Michel supports you, I support you, and no
> one else has said anything.
>
> By unanimous consent of those who had the energy to grunt, the role is
> yours.  :)

Ugggha. Sorry I've been moderately absent; it's my on-call week for work,
and Murphy (as in the bastard with the law, not the machine) has been,
well, a right bastard.

<grunt>No objections. May $DEITY have pity on your soul.</grunt>
--
Joel Baker <fenton@debian.org>                                        ,''`.
Debian GNU/NetBSD(i386) porter                                       : :' :