Re: Patches from XFree86

Branden Robinson <branden@debian.org> wrote:

>> It's likely that a well-defined question (for a yes/no answer) would get
>> some results.  And as noted before, the appropriate place to ask questions
>> is not in a newsgroup, but in the forum mailing list.  (I'm not subscribed
>> to that - don't like interminable arguments ;-).

> Well, what do you think of these questions[1]?  Of the eight, five are
> yes/no questions.

If I were answering those: #2 is too vague to answer.  6,7,8 are not yes/no.
#1 is straightforward.  #3 - I'd have to ask for clarification (what are you
trying to get from this question).  The example given for #4 doesn't seem to
be relevant to the question.  And #5 seems to be drifting in the same direction.

(simple questions are easier to make well-defined)

--
Thomas E. Dickey
http://invisible-island.net