xfree86 4.2.0-0pre1v1 on woody :-)

Greetings (from an X-newbie),

FWIW, I appear to have the xfree86 4.2.0-0pre1v1 packages running happily
on my Toshi 1800 (CyberBlade/XP) that's otherwise running woody (with
thanks to Charl Botha for help and encouragement).

The only hassle was having to rebuild freetype from sid to get a high
enough version of libfreetype6 for xfree86 4.2.0-0pre1v1.  That deb should
appear sometime under ftp://ftp.planet.net.au/pub/x-4.2-woody/ (usual
disclaimers: no warranties, there be dragons there, etc...).

Is there anything in particular I should be looking for or testing with
this combination?

Regards,
Neale.