ATI all in wonder radeon, XF86Setup
- To: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: ATI all in wonder radeon, XF86Setup
- From: "M.B_9_root" <email@example.com>
- Date: Sat, 29 Jun 2002 00:05:57 +0200
- Message-id: <!~!UENERkVCMDkAAQACAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABgAAAAAAAAAiZmWlhPjQkGQK7a9rMz4ccKAAAAQAAAAS/GoxiCs6UaGUDs+9vv2wwEAAAAA@9online.fr>
I can't configure my
video card with XF86Setup under last stable (debian 2.2r6
Mode Selection :
selected all from 640x480 up to 1280x1024, 8 bits/pixel
Multi-frequency 1280x1024 76 Hz
Card : VGA16, SVGA,
Mach64 (I tried each of these), with lots of options for each ATI
The result is always
a black screen, and I must stop X.
PS : I know that for
opengl, hardware acceleration I have to install Xfree 4.1.0 + DRI + etc
I'm not yet
confident enought to do these.
I just need to run
X, Kde, Gnome, and compile new kernel 2.4.