Can't start X: Caught signal 11

	Hi! I'm trying to migrate from Mandrake to Debian, but I can't make
X work. 9 out of 10 times I start it (be it via gdm, startx or just plain
'X') it will die with a signal 11. Sometimes it will start, and then I can
use it for hours in a row and it won't freeze or die.
	I'm using XFree 4.0.3 and kernel 2.4.4, also tried with kernel
2.2.18pre21. My videocard is a Matrox Millenium II PCI 4Mb
	Attached is my XF86Config and the error log. Please CC me as I
don't subscribe to the list. Thanks.

--
Daniel Serodio (lobo on irc)        |    /V\    www.linux.org