.debs of XFree86 3.3.5c available for testing

A binary-only release of the packages created by the xfree86-1 source
package is available as version 3.3.5c-1. I can't release the source
code because XFree86 requires that its members not make public unreleased
source code without permission. Because no source code is available, these
cannot, of course, be official Debian packages, but they will likely serve
as something of a preview of the forthcoming 3.3.6 packages.

<http://samosa.debian.org/~branden/xfree86-335c/>

There is an APT file in that directory that describes what to add to your
sources.list if you want to use apt to get them.

A .changes file is in that directory as well; you can find the upstream
changelog in /usr/share/doc/xfree86-common/changelog.gz.  The entries under
3.3.5[abc] distinguish this release from the current version.

--
G. Branden Robinson            |    Religion is something left over from the
Debian GNU/Linux               |    infancy of our intelligence; it will