Location of X executables in the file system.

Package: xcircuit
Version: 2.0a11-1

It turned out that xcircuit upstream author has changed his Makefile
so that now the executable is installed in /usr/bin/ rather then in
/usr/X11R6/bin/ as before.
Since I believe that most X applications are installed in /usr/X11R6/bin/
I wonder if this is a matter of FHS and/or policy or that this is quite
minor and should not deserve more consideration.

-- System Information
Debian Release: potato
Kernel Version: Linux rakefet 2.2.13 #1 Sat Nov 20 12:44:19 EST 1999 i586
unknown

Versions of the packages xcircuit depends on:
ii  libc6           2.1.2-10       GNU C Library: Shared libraries and timezone
ii  xlib6g          3.3.5-2        shared libraries required by X clients
ii  xpm4g           3.4k-5         the X PixMap library
	^^^ (Provides virtual package libxpm4)