Phase 1 .debs of xfree86-1 4.0.1 now available

As promised, I finally got something barely usable ready.

http://deadbeast.net/~branden/phase1/

Please, please, please read the README in that directory before trying to
use these .debs.  There is no Packages file, so this is not an apt
repository.  This is deliberate.  Phase 2 will be aptable.

I appreciate everyone's patience, and would appreciate intelligent feedback
to this list.

Keep in mind that I have not yet migrated most of Debian's patches yet.
That includes things like our /etc/X11/Xsession.

--
G. Branden Robinson             |    Communism is just one step on the long
Debian GNU/Linux                |    road from capitalism to capitalism.